Senior Services of Northern Kentucky, in partnership with the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, the Job Search Focus Group, local employment recruiters and businesses, has formed a task force to address the issue of underemployment and unemployment among professional workers age 55 and older.
The latest in our series of seminars will be held May 17 at the Florence Senior Activity Center:
How to disguise your age in your resume
(An almost free educational opportunity for seasoned mature professionals)
- When: May 17th from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30
- Where: Florence Senior Activity Center, 7431 US 42, Florence, KY
- Co Pay: ONLY $20.00
Topics will include (but are not limited to):
- How to sell your accomplishments (aka achievements) not sell your age.
- Writing a resume to focus on your experience.
- What’s the difference between responsibilities and achievements?